The SimVS Hospital Virtual Simulation System provides a comprehensive solution for realistic simulation in any setting. SimVS is focused on providing effective portable monitoring solutions for all specialties and can be used with standardized patients, manikins, or full body simulators. In this Tuesday Teaching's episode, Sally O’Meara will show the features included in the SimVS Hospital System and how it can be used in a variety of patient care scenarios. At DiaMedical USA our mission is simple: improve the quality of healthcare by providing innovative tools like our Tuesday Teachings series to help educate the next generation of medical professionals.
Meet Our Nurse Educator Sally
Sally O’Meara, our on-staff nurse educator has over 30 years of experience as a registered nurse and has been teaching nursing courses for the last 15 years! She has a variety of experience using high and low fidelity simulation for healthcare education and simulation. Sally is passionate about providing both students and instructors with all the tools to run innovative and cost-effective healthcare simulations! Subscribe to our YouTube channel at DiaMedical USA.
Respiratory Care Training with SimVS – Click Here to Watch Now!
SimVS Bundle Features and Controls
- Over 200 cardiac and respiratory waveforms
- Display 12 leads and X-rays
- Adjustable alarms
- Instructors see students choice
- Multi-device control
- Portability and multiple monitor types allows in-situ and IPE scenarios
- 70 scenarios (20 ACLS/PALS Scenarios, 20 Nursing Med-Surg, 10 Respiratory Care, 10 OB, 10 EMS)
- Includes up to 3 tablets, router, defibrillator bag and license
- SimVS Hospital Plus
- Vantage Med Surg Tutor Bed
- Loaded 6 Drawer Emergency Crash Cart
- Training Headwall
- Respiratory Supplies
- SimRX Code Medication
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel at DiaMedical USA to find more of our Tuesday Teachings episodes!