SimRescue The Auto Extrication System
Simulate patient extrication from a motor vehicle accident with SimRescue The Auto Extrication System! The SimRescue allows instructors to simulate real-life calls in their very own classroom. Traditionally classroom vehicle extrication simulations were conducted with a junkyard car or in some cases with tables and chairs in a classroom! SimRescue provides hundreds of opportunities for deliberate realistic practice of extrication skills without the safety risks associated with wrecked vehicles. When it comes to responding to an emergent motor vehicle accident, every second matters. SimRescue provides EMS professionals with all of the tools to feel confident when responding to an auto extrication call.
What is SimRescue The Auto Extrication Training System & What's Included?
SimRescue The Auto Extrication Training System was created to provide EMS instructors with the tools to properly train their students on vehicle extraction. This training system is roughly the size of an actual automobile interior but can separate into smaller sections so it can fit through classroom doors with ease! The frame is built with high quality steel and Lexan covering to ensure the system can be used for years without any damage and can be easily transported to different classroom or simulation settings.
- Assembled training system that easily separates in half for transport and storage
- Strength-rated steel and aluminum construction with heavy duty casters
- Retracting steering wheel with full dash and airbags
- Removal Lexan windows, adjustable seats and foot pedals with foot pinning simulator
- Full dash
- Simulated Airbags
- Removable center console
- Tempered glass breakage simulator
- Pry box simulator to practice extrication techniques
- Seat belt cutting simulator
- Simulation Starter Package: - Twenty (20) seatbelts - Twenty (20) tempered glass pieces - Twenty (20) pry plate pieces - One (1) crowbar, seat belt cutter, & window punch - One (1) year limited warranty & free shipping